The Center has been in operation as a multi-user research facility since 2001. The CQI was initially founded by Penn State faculty members Dr. Phillip Halleck and Dr. Avrami Grader and is currently co-directed by Dr. Zuleima Karpyn (Energy and Mineral Engineering) and Dr. Timothy Ryan (Anthropology and Information Science and Technology).
- Penn State Office of the Vice President for Research
- College of Earth and Mineral Sciences
- College of the Liberal Arts
- College of Engineering
- College of Agricultural Sciences
- Penn State Institutes for Energy and the Environment
- Foundation CMG
- Penn State Social Science Research Institute
- National Science Foundation
- National Institutes of Health
- Universal Systems, Inc.
- USX Foundation
The primary mission of the Center for Quantitative Imaging is to support and promote the innovative use of computed tomography imaging in research and education.
The Center is located in 416 Academic Activities building on the Penn State University Park campus.
EMS Energy Institute
Penn State University
University Park PA 16802