NETL offers internship opportunities to current undergraduate and graduate students, graduates who have received their degree within the last three years or received their doctorate within the last five years, and full-time, permanent faculty members. Most internship opportunities are in NETL’s Research and Innovation Center, collaborating on energy-related research, but there are also opportunities within facility operations, project management, and other mission support functions.
The Lab’s Core Competencies:
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Materials Engineering and Manufacturing
- Geological and Environmental Systems
- Energy Conversion Engineering
- Systems Engineering and Analysis
- Program Execution and Integration
Why Choose NETL?