The EMS Energy Institute is not currently operating an analytical research group providing user-fee based analytical instrumentation. Penn State has several core facilities with world-class instrumentation and expertise in a broad array of analytical techniques. Below are several links to the University-wide institutes and departments along with commercial laboratories with the core facilities to assist your research.
At Penn State
- Huck Institutes of Life Sciences
- Materials Research Institute
- The Energy and Environmental Sustainability Laboratories
- Earth and Environmental Systems Institute
- Chemistry Department
- Laboratory Facilities Affiliated through the Center for Environmental geoChemistry and Genomics